Guild Wars: Eye of the North requires an existing paid account for Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, or Guild Wars Trilogy.
Tyria... now the danger runs deep.
Guild Wars: Eye of the North is the first true expansion for the Guild Wars franchise, providing new content geared exclusively for level 20 characters.
Return to the battle-scarred continent of Tyria, home of the original Guild Wars campaign. There, old friends await, ready to help you settle past scores. But an even greater threat looms... The land has erupted, spewing forth a race of beings with only one thought—destroy everything. Win or lose, your actions will set the stage for Guild Wars 2.
- 4 new regions to explore, including the continent-sprawling Depths
- 18 multi-level dungeons rife with traps, puzzles, secret passages, and dangerous foes
- 150 new skills to unlock and use
- 10 new Heroes to command from races old and new, including the fierce Norn, the magical Asura, and even a few surprises
- Your own personalized Hall of Monuments to preserve your achievements, trophies, and titles across all Guild Wars games, allowing descendants to reap the benefits of your character's fame in Guild Wars 2
- 40 new armor sets, including rare, stand-alone piece